Buy a Gift Voucher
Finding Your Way Home (Two Day Workshop)
Learn how to paint your own masterpieces!
About FINDING YOUR WAY HOME
Loosely based around my own experiences, this workshop is for anyone who wants to use art, writing and beauty to re-claim their centre, to find their way back to themselves, if life has knocked them a little off kilter (and if you’re alive, you know what I mean!). This weekend is not about learning how to paint. It is about what creating these nine paintings ... will teach you. Together, we will explore our journeys with laughter and a light heart … making delicious, personal, beautiful art :)
Sound appealing? Join me!
** Note: This is a 2 day workshop over Sat/Sun, from 9.30 to 5.30 daily. Not a sleepover :) And there are no prerequisites, other than an open heart and a desire to move forward.You are all welcome!
- Life throws us off kilter from time to time. This workshop will help you find your way back to your centre - using your creativity :)
- With Paint, Mindfulness and Reflection, we will explore where you are now, and where you would like to be.
- You will create a beautiful, flowing assemblage of nine richly layered, colourful and heart-centred paintings with your story.
- A set of nine beautiful original paintings that come together to create an awesome tapestry of your journey.
- A unique insight into your OWN creative process and story.
- Warm and wonderful new friendships with creative souls.
Plenty of parking on the property.
- Most materials are supplied but a tiny list will be sent to you of what you have to bring!
The usual comfy, painty clothes
Malini Parker requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Malini Parker to organise a refund or transfer
I lovingly prepare materials for EACH student in advance, so if you can’t make it:
- If there is insufficient time to fill your place, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the workshop fee.
- If you cancel at the very last minute due to emergencies or illness, I will pop you into another class with no cancellation fee.
- 'NO SHOWS' (who don't contact me) won't be refunded or re-scheduled!
- But really, I am accommodating and flexible and I WANT you to be there, so just give me enough notice (one week minimum) and I’ll cheerfully re-schedule you into another class. :-)