Buy a Gift Voucher
The ART SPA Workshop
Isn't it amazing when we are reminded what a precious privilege it is to be alive? Let's celebrate that idea in a workshop that combines some of my favourite, most restorative and nourishing practices – art, meditation and yoga. I call it an ‘Art Spa’ :)
I’d love you to join me for two days of Replenishing, Restoring and Re-visioning activities by the beautiful Swan River in Perth. You are welcome to come from anywhere in the world.*
This workshop is for you if:
:: You would like to spend 2 days immersed in a gentle, reflective creative practice. Our focus: Creating JOY using ink and paper!
:: You like the idea of letting go what doesn't serve you any longer and inviting in what does... in 2017... by creating a powerful and personal little piece of art, called The Invitation.
:: You would like to add restorative yoga to your creative practice with a skilled and gentle yoga teacher. (Beginners are welcome).:: You like the idea of using meditation and creative visualisation to nourish your body and mind.
:: You may or may not have a creative practice at the moment, but you’d like to have a go.
:: The idea of making art and reflecting on your life by the Swan River sounds delightful!
*Did you know Perth was recently named one of the top ten most liveable cities in the world? Dolphins frolic in our gorgeous Swan River as the sun sets over the water. I've actually seen them while at the workshop! If this calls to your heart, c'mon over!
- To add restorative yoga to your creative practice with a skilled and gentle yoga teacher.
- A gentle, fun creative practice focussed on Creating JOY, working largely with INKS on paper.
- To use art, meditation and reflection to nourish your body and mind.
- Replenishing, Restoring and Re-visioning activities by the beautiful Swan River in Perth.
- A clear idea of what you want to invite into your life in the year ahead (and what you no longer need to hold onto).
- HEAPS of gorgeous pieces of colourful art, and one personal, beautiful, textured piece called 'The Invitation'.
- Lunch, A Big, Warm, toothy smile, and a small amount of art materials (a list will be sent to you)
loose, comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting paint on!
Anyone who may or may not have a creative practice at the moment, but you’d like to have a go.
Malini Parker requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Malini Parker to organise a refund or transfer
I lovingly prepare materials for EACH student in advance, so if you can’t make it:
- If there is insufficient time to fill your place, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the workshop fee.
- If you cancel at the very last minute due to emergencies or illness, I will pop you into another class with no cancellation fee.
- 'NO SHOWS' (who don't contact me) won't be refunded or re-scheduled!
- But really, I am accommodating and flexible and I WANT you to be there, so just give me enough notice (one week minimum) and I’ll cheerfully re-schedule you into another class. :-)