Buy a Gift Voucher
Painting With Texture (Melbourne)
About PAINTING WITH TEXTURE
“The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.”- E. Gilbert
Does a whole weekend of creating beautiful textured, layered art sound like heaven? Then come with me on a personal journey into my painting process, and let me share a whole lot of different texturey goodness with you!
Don't worry if you haven't been painting for ages (or ever before)! We have wonderful intentions, but life gets in the way! We will re-ignite those creative fires, and delve deep into texture and colour, using my signature lace, leaves and swirly lines. You will take your paintings to new levels of depth and richness ... (And that's just part of it!)
Please note: PAINTING WITH TEXTURE is a great follow on to my popular one day intensive workshop, PAINTING WITH BEGINNERS. But if you'd like to skip ahead and spend a whole weekend making art with texture, then you can start right here!
- How to create STUNNING textured, layered paintings that have true visual impact.
- My secret ways of creating beautiful semi-abstract paintings using lace (yes, actual lace!) and leaves from the garden into your paintings (yep, real leaves)
- Important tips on COLOUR
- Detailed, step-by-step guidance that is easy to understand and implement, no matter what your level of experience is.
- A whole set of beautiful creative tricks to create wonderful textural effects in your paintings
- Go home with 4 new, awesome paintings you created yourself
- A chance (or another chance) to learn with me and immerse yourself in paint, texture, laughter and fun for two whole days!
- Your lunch.
- Some art supplies (a list will be sent out to you).
Casual, comfy clothes that don't mind a few paint splashes!
Beginners, Dabblers and all levels of art-makers!
Malini Parker requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Malini Parker to organise a refund or transfer
I lovingly prepare materials for EACH student in advance, so if you can’t make it:
- If there is insufficient time to fill your place, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the workshop fee.
- If you cancel at the very last minute due to emergencies or illness, I will pop you into another class with no cancellation fee.
- 'NO SHOWS' (who don't contact me) won't be refunded or re-scheduled!
- But really, I am accommodating and flexible and I WANT you to be there, so just give me enough notice (one week minimum) and I’ll cheerfully re-schedule you into another class. :-)