Buy a Gift Voucher
Painting for Beginners 1-Day Intensive (Vic Park)
One-day intensive painting class
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Absolute Beginners: You’ve never EVER painted before, but you’re curious, maybe even a bit scared. You don’t have a clue where to begin. This one day intensive painting class will be perfect for you!
Now And Then Dabblers: You paint ‘a little’ from time to time. You love it, but you never seem to have the time to learn ‘properly’. Painting seems to be an indulgence, where’s the time for it? No worries – my seven step process and intensive but fun approach will give you ‘proper’ structure to build your practice around!
WHAT IS THIS WORKSHOP ABOUT?
Have you ever looked longingly at a beautiful piece of art, and thought, “I wish I could do that, but I don’t have a creative bone in my body!” Or are weekly art classes impossible, because you just can’t spare the time?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’, then you’re in the right place, Painting for Beginners was actually designed for you!
This is a ONE DAY intensive, where you learn my unique seven step process to create beautiful, strong, abstract paintings from scratch – even if the last time you painted, your mum said, “that’s lovely, darling!” and popped it on the fridge.
The day is packed with content, insanely busy and so much fun! You will be guided along one of the many pathways to creating art, and totally surprise yourself at just how much you learn in just ONE day. (And best of all – no need to buy anything – just rock up with nothing but your lunch, as ALL materials, along with extensive notes, are provided). Just watch the video below to take a peek right into my workshop and I hope to see you there!
- How to paint from 'absolute zero' - complete beginners are my favourite!
- My unique seven step process to create beautiful, layered, textured abstract paintings
- My secret tips and tricks for creating textural effects
- Early bird pricing still available!
- Four beautiful, textured paintings of your OWN to take home
- Comprehensive notes that cover every step so you can continue your learning at home
- The amazing feeling of joy and vitality that using your creativity UNLEASHES!
- EVERYTHING is provided, no need to buy ANY art materials!
- Your lunch
Casual, comfy clothes that don't mind a few paint splashes!
Malini Parker requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Malini Parker to organise a refund or transfer
I lovingly prepare materials for EACH student in advance, so if you can’t make it:
- If there is insufficient time to fill your place, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the workshop fee.
- If you cancel at the very last minute due to emergencies or illness, I will pop you into another class with no cancellation fee.
- 'NO SHOWS' (who don't contact me) won't be refunded or re-scheduled!
- But really, I am accommodating and flexible and I WANT you to be there, so just give me enough notice (one week minimum) and I’ll cheerfully re-schedule you into another class. :-)