Buy a Gift Voucher
START WITH ART
Make this year better than before!
About START WITH ART
Wouldn’t it be great if approached our days with Clarity and Calm? If we had a blueprint for our journey forward instead of kind of going from one challenge to the next, coming up occasionally for air? If we didn’t keep making goals that we ultimately abandoned, but set intentions that gently guided us through the inevitable twists and turns stretching out before us?
In this workshop, we make art that directs us to look forward to the future with hope and anticipation, instead of a slight unease at the uncertainty it brings. We combine creativity and purposefulness, and make art that reminds us of each of our unique and amazing qualities!
** Note: This is a 2 day workshop over Sat/Sun, from 9.30 to 5.30 daily. Not a sleepover :) And there are no prerequisites. You are all welcome!
- How to create multiple paintings that form beautiful assemblage of art.
- How to start your year with CREATIVITY... even if you never painted before!
- How to set beautiful intentions and secure them into your art, so you move forward into 2021 with Clarity, Purpose and Beauty.
- Wonderful new friendships with creative souls.
- Step-by-step guidance on making beautiful, textured paintings.
- A set of 12 beautiful original paintings that come together to create a blueprint of hope for the new year!
Plenty of parking on the property.
- Art materials list will be sent to you
Comfy, painty clothes and sturdy shoes.
Beginners and Dabblers in Art
Malini Parker requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Malini Parker to organise a refund or transfer
I lovingly prepare materials for EACH student in advance, so if you can’t make it:
- If there is insufficient time to fill your place, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the workshop fee.
- If you cancel at the very last minute due to emergencies or illness, I will pop you into another class with no cancellation fee.
- 'NO SHOWS' (who don't contact me) won't be refunded or re-scheduled!
- But really, I am accommodating and flexible and I WANT you to be there, so just give me enough notice (one week minimum) and I’ll cheerfully re-schedule you into another class. :-)